Happy New Year to my readers and friends.
A big thank you for always being present with comments and reviews.
Year in Review:
- 2015 turned out to be a good year as I became a New York Times bestselling author in June, and USA Today bestselling author in February, May and June.
- My newsletter reaches 600 readers.
- In summer, my husband and I cruised around the British Isles, and visited Ireland and Scotland, a wonderful twelve-day vacation, during which I plotted a new book that I just started writing.
- Sad news: one of my groups, the Authors of Main Street, lost a dear friend, author Pepper Phillips.
- I met a lot of new readers and fans through several Facebook Events.
- I participated in six boxed sets and published three new books:
HUSBAND for a WEEK
Sicilian vendetta, fake husband, and an irascible matchmaking grandmother complicate Jonathan and Isabella’s lives. Can love conquer all?
Single mother Monica Roland has her life on the right track. Until Michael kisses her.
TWO LOVES for CHRISTMAS
A senator’s son refuses to have her for fake fiancée and teams up with her dog to protect her.
Resolutions for 2016:
- Write three books in a new romantic series, Princes of Rensy Island
- More presence on Facebook and Twitter